The Nova Scotia Combined Forces Special Enforcement Unit (CFSEU), with assistance from the Drug Section of the Integrated Criminal Investigation Division and Cole Harbour RCMP, executed a search warrant at a Pernix Court home on Aug. 2.
Hells Angels members David James Bishop (35), Jacquelyne Anna Brophy (33) and Sara Michelle Walker (28), all from Cole Harbour, have been charged with the following offences:
· Possession for the Purpose of Trafficking (Cocaine)
· Possession for the Purpose of Trafficking (Ecstasy)
· Possession for the Purpose of Trafficking (Cannabis Resin)
· Unsafe Storage of Firearm x 4
· Possession of a Weapon for Dangerous Purpose x 2
· Possession of a Loaded Restricted Firearm x 2
· Unauthorized Possession of Firearm x 2
· Possession of a Firearm Knowing its Possession is Unauthorized x 2
· Possession of Restricted Firearm with Ammunition x 2
Bishop was also charged with two counts of Possession of a Firearm while Prohibited.
"These charges exemplify the correlation between Outlaw Motorcycle Gangs and criminality," said Cpl. Mike Kerr, CFSEU. "It is this kind of criminal activity that brings harm and increased violence to our communities."
Combined Forces Special Enforcement Unit (CFSEU) is made up of officers from the RCMP and Halifax Regional Police whose core mandate is law enforcement of outlaw motorcycle groups.
The investigation is ongoing.