Drivers test skills while impaired
AMHERST, N.S. – Few decisions can end up more devastating than the decision to drink and drive.
Thursday, May 18, 2017
AMHERST, N.S./SACKVILLE, N.B. – The temperature was 12°C at 7:30 a.m. this morning.
For today, Environment Canada reports showers ending this morning then clearing.
Overnight, partly cloudy. Low 14.
For more weather information and updates throughout the day click here to visit Environment Canada.
The next low tide for Pugwash is 10:53 a.m.
The next low tide for Five Islands is 12:52 p.m.
Shediac and Parlee Beach will see their next low tide at 12:47 p.m.
Departures and arrivals are on time this morning at Greater Moncton International Airport.
Departures and arrivals for Halifax Stanfield International are on time this morning.
• (Cumberland) Drivers test skills while impaired
• (Cumberland) ER closures coming at Parrsboro, Springhill hospitals
• (Westmorland) Sackville dance studio set to perform Alice, A Dance Tale
• (Westmorland) May 20 is National Impaired Driving Enforcement Day
• (Westmorland) Sackville Minor Hockey Club hosts annual awards ceremony
Did you win? Click here for the latest lottery numbers.