Fredericton mini-home fire blamed on heater used to thaw pipes

The Canadian Press ~ The News
Send to a friend

Send this article to a friend.

FREDERICTON - Fire inspectors say a blaze that destroyed a mobile home Sunday in Fredericton began when a heater being used to thaw pipes ignited some floor boards.
Members of the Price family spent Monday afternoon looking for two lost pets and picking through the charred wreckage.
The Red Cross has arranged for the family to stay at a motel for the time being.
Rufus and Melissa Price are searching for a white Shih Tzu named Princess and a grey cat with a pink collar named Mittens.
The Fredericton Fire Department was able to rescue two dogs and a cat from the burning building, but the family believes the other two pets may have bolted.

Organizations: Red Cross, Fredericton Fire Department

Geographic location: Fredericton

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Thanks for voting!

Top of page

Comments

Comments