Extended weather forecast for the Maritimes issued by Environment Canada

Send to a friend

Send this article to a friend.

Extended forecasts for Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday for the Maritimes and Iles de la Madeleine issued by Environment Canada at 05:00 ast Friday 8 November 2013.

weather graphic

Cape Breton: Sunday, cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 0. High 5. Monday, showers. Low 3. High 5. Tuesday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 2. High 6. Wednesday, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. Low 0. High 2. Thursday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low 0. High 3.

Halifax Metro and Halifax County West, Halifax County - east of Porters Lake, Lunenburg County, Queens County, Guysborough County: Sunday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 0. High 6. Monday, showers. Low 3. High 8. Tuesday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 2. High 6. Wednesday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -1. High 3. Thursday, sunny. Low -1. High 4.

Shelburne County, Yarmouth County, Digby County: Sunday, showers. Low 3. High 7. Monday, cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 5. High 7. Tuesday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 5. High 8. Wednesday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low 0. High 3. Thursday, sunny. Low -1. High 5.

Annapolis County, Kings County, Hants County: Sunday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 0. High 8. Monday, cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 4. High 7. Tuesday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 1. High 5. Wednesday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -2. High 2. Thursday, sunny. Low -3. High 4.

Colchester County - Truro and south, Colchester County - Cobequid Bay, Cumberland County - Minas Shore, Cumberland County North and Cobequid Pass, Colchester County North, Pictou County, Antigonish County: Sunday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low -2. High 6. Monday, showers. Low 3. High 6. Tuesday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low -1. High 5. Wednesday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -4. High 1. Thursday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -5. High 3.

Prince Edward Island: Sunday, cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 1. High 5. Monday, showers. Low 4. High 7. Tuesday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 1. High 5. Wednesday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -3. High 0. Thursday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -2. High 1.

Iles-de-la-Madeleine: Sunday, cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 2. High 4. Monday, showers. Low 4. High 5. Tuesday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 3. High 5. Wednesday, cloudy. Windy. Low 0. High 1. Thursday, a mix of sun and cloud. Windy. Low 0. High 2.

Saint John and County, Grand Manan and Coastal Charlotte County, Fundy National Park: Sunday, showers. Low 0. High 7. Monday, cloudy. Low 1. High 5. Tuesday, cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 2. High 5. Wednesday, sunny. Low -6. High 1. Thursday, sunny. Low -5. High 3.

Sussex - Kennebecasis Valley and Kings County, Moncton and Southeast New Brunswick, Kent County, Kouchibouguac National Park: Sunday, showers. Low 0. High 6. Monday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 3. High 5. Tuesday, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 0. High 4. Wednesday, sunny. Low -7. High 0. Thursday, sunny. Low -6. High 2.

St. Stephen and Northern Charlotte County, Fredericton and Southern York County, Oromocto and Sunbury County, Grand Lake and Queens County, Stanley - Doaktown - Blackville Area, Woodstock and Carleton County: Sunday, showers. Low 0. High 7. Monday, cloudy. Low 0. High 6. Tuesday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -3. High 3. Wednesday, sunny. Low -7. High 1. Thursday, sunny. Low -6. High 3.

Miramichi and area, Mount Carleton - Renous Highway, Campbellton and eastern half of Restigouche County, Bathurst and Chaleur Region, Acadian Peninsula: Sunday, flurries or rain showers. Low -4. High 4. Monday, flurries or rain showers. Low 1. High 5. Tuesday, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. Low -4. High 3. Wednesday, sunny. Low -6. High 0. Thursday, sunny. Low -6. High 1.

Organizations: Environment Canada

Geographic location: Halifax County, Colchester County, Cape Breton Kings Lunenburg County Guysborough County Cumberland County North Shelburne County Yarmouth County Digby County Annapolis County Hants County Cobequid Bay Pictou County Antigonish County Prince Edward Island Iles-de-la-Madeleine Saint John Grand Manan Sussex Kennebecasis Valley Moncton New Brunswick Northern Charlotte Fredericton York County Oromocto Sunbury County Grand Lake Doaktown Blackville Area Carleton County Miramichi Mount Carleton Campbellton Restigouche County

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Thanks for voting!

Top of page

Comments

Comments