PARRSBORO – The Fundy Shore Auto Club 15th annual Show n’ Shine rolled through the streets of Parrsboro on Sunday, and then up to the Lions Arena where people, young and old, spent the day looking at classic automobiles.
Trophies for best cars were presented at the end of the show and shine.
The results are as follows.
- Best 20s car – 1923 Ford T Bucket owned by Ralph and Pat Whitehead.
- Best 30s car – 1932 Chevrolet owned by Croyden Wood.
- Best 40s car – 1949 Mercury owned by Wayne and Tina Spence.
- Best 50s car – 1957 Meteor owned by Art Terfny.
- Best 60s car – 1967 Beaumont owned by Leah Palmer
- Best 70s car – 1971 Chevelle SS owned by Gerard and Paulette Wynberg.
- Best 80s car – 1980 Trans Am owned by Merrill and Andrea Murray.
- Best Hot Rod – 1923 Ford T Bucket owned by Ralph and Pat Whitehead.
- Best Truck – 1952 Mercury Half Ton owned by Wayne and Florence Spence.
- Best Farm Tractor – 1951 Ford Tractor owned by Richard Gibbens.
- Best of Show as chosen by Parrsboro Mayor Lois Smith – 1938 Chevrolet Master owned by Reid Gilbert.
- Best Chrysler as chosen by a representative from Amherst Chrysler – 1969 Chrysler Convertible owned by Stephen Fraser.
- Oldest Car - 1923 Ford T Bucket owned by Ralph and Pat Whitehead.
- Longest Distance – Rob and Liz Balcom from Sheet Harbour.
- Peoples Choice - 1957 Meteor owned by Art Terfny.