No injuries reported as fire at N.B. house displaces family of five

The Canadian Press ~ The News
Send to a friend

Send this article to a friend.

MINTO, N.B. - A family of five is temporarily homeless after a fire destroyed the house they were renting in New Brunswick.
The Red Cross says family members were not injured in the blaze Tuesday in Minto.
The cause of the fire, reported around 11 a.m., is under investigation.
The Red Cross has arranged for emergency accommodations, food, clothing and personal-care items.

Organizations: N.B. house, Red Cross

Geographic location: MINTO, New Brunswick

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Thanks for voting!

Top of page

Comments

Comments