Nova Scotia family of four left homeless after fire in Hants County

Staff ~ The Truro Daily News
Send to a friend

Send this article to a friend.

PEMBROKE, N.S. - A Nova Scotia family of four has been left homeless after a fire Saturday destroyed their house in Pembroke, Hants County.
Nobody was hurt in the blaze, which started around 6:30 p.m.
The Canadian Red Cross stepped in to help the couple, two children and a pet dog.
The family is staying with relatives.

Organizations: Canadian Red Cross

Geographic location: Nova Scotia, Hants County, PEMBROKE

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Thanks for voting!

Top of page

Comments

Comments