MONTREAL - The reward for information on missing Quebec girl Cedrika Provencher is set to expire on Thursday without any new leads in her disappearance.
Guy Bertrand, the lawyer who has been administering the $170,000 reward, says his mandate won't be extended.
Provencher was just nine when she disappeared in July 2007 in Trois-Rivieres, a city midway between Montreal and Quebec City.
Bertrand says he will soon be in touch with police to give them a report based on what he's learned.
The Quebec barrister has been volunteering his services to the family since June in the hope of learning more about her disappearance.
The reward had already been extended until the end of this year to provide Bertrand with more time to sift through the information he'd collected.
Bertrand, who has been working independently of the police, says anyone who has information about Provencher can still call him.
The reward money will be returned to the various anonymous donors, but the family says it hasn't given up hope.