Updated at 16:38 - BLOOMFIELD, N.L. — A 14-year-old student with ties to the Lethbridge area might be the answer to local mustard pickles woes.
HORSEFACE, June 22, 2016, 08:57
- January 22, 2016 - What will your tax bill be for 2016?
- January 22, 2016 - Sláinte: Trailer Park Boys’ make a splash with whisky launch
- January 20, 2016 - Patio woes: HRM wins red tape award
- January 20, 2016 - Making the grade: Nova Scotia improves on red tape reduction
- January 19, 2016 - Province’s capital plan includes spending on highways, Halifax’s convention centre
- January 15, 2016 - Is Cumberland County's future based on energy?
- January 08, 2016 - Co-operation key to overcoming hurdles
- January 08, 2016 - New year, new taxes: Income tax bracket creep in Nova Scotia strikes again
- December 11, 2015 - Atlantic Industries shuts down section of its manufacturing plant
- December 11, 2015 - Shop local to save our small shops
- November 30, 2015 - Freezing assessment values will help analyze how system works
- November 26, 2015 - Striving for excellence
- November 20, 2015 - Amherst can’t turn away new investment
- November 13, 2015 - Chamber of commerce hosting next round table on Nov. 17
- November 10, 2015 - Data’s big promise for small business
- November 06, 2015 - It’s time to get things done
- October 16, 2015 - Two shuttle bus services between P.E.I., Nova Scotia merging into one
- October 16, 2015 - BDC Small Business Week: Come celebrate with us
- October 09, 2015 - Chamber hosting round table conversations
- September 25, 2015 - Chamber of Commerce to lead round table meetings
- September 24, 2015 - Truro business owner to attend leaders summit
- September 08, 2015 - Archway Insurance continues expansion
- July 21, 2015 - Fox Harb’r, Devonian Coast Wineries collaborate to develop revolutionary vineyard venture
- May 29, 2015 - Higher TFSA limit prompts one-quarter of Canadians to save more
- May 08, 2015 - What is prompting private company owners to head for the exit?
- May 07, 2015 - May edition of Nova Scotia Business Journal now online
- April 23, 2015 - Business-friendly budget gets thumbs up from industry associations
- April 10, 2015 - The Great Divide: Income splitting strategies can lower your family’s taxes
- March 02, 2015 - New CIBC poll finds most Canadians just aren't doing the math when it comes to balancing debt levels and saving for retirement
- February 20, 2015 - Estate planning strategies for small business owners