December 12, 2013 - In light of a pair of closures, Jamie Baillie wants the province to review plowing on the Cobequid Pass.
15:03 - COLLINGWOOD – Every Santa has a beginning.
Canada - World
15:08 - LOS ANGELES, Calif. - Federal bus safety regulators announced they have shut down 52 companies in what they describe as a major nationwide crackdown on unsafe carriers..
14:00 - Sports Talk.
14:43 - The Book Review: Forever Bluenose: A Future for a Schooner with a Past. By Ron Crocker. Restoration photographs by Mark Doucette. (Nimbus) $27.95, 112 pages..
06:40 - HALIFAX – The company that will operate the ferry between Nova Scotia and Maine has released its fare schedule..
December 06, 2013 - Whew! What a job! We knew we were travelling last weekend so had to give thought as to what we should take with us. It was a cross-border foray and heaven knows what can happen when you chance, unprepared, upon a trip like that..
Updated at 06:08 - SYDNEY — The honours keep rolling in for Cape Breton's Gordie Sampson..
- AUTOGO.CA: The news of the automobile world
- 2014 BMW Z4 sDrive35i: sun-soaked sportster
- Porsche promises four-cylinder engines for the 2015 Macan
- General Motors to cut Holden production in Australia
- 2014 Chevrolet Cruze Clean Turbo Diesel: going the extra mile
- Kia Unveils the 2014 Soul Red Zone